Wednesday, June 8, 2011

No One Listens Anymore

There are many interpretations of the word “cute.”

For example: Some guy thought it would be cute if he threw one of my sandals off a bridge. I did not find it cute.

Another example: I thought it would be cute to throw the guy off the bridge. He did not find it cute.




…?


What?


Don’t look at me like that. It wasn’t that far of a fall. He was fine! And he was nice enough to retrieve my sandal as it floated past his head. See? Everything worked out nicely.


Jeez.


So, I’m feeling a little better. Still tired though. And not in the best of moods. Heheh.
I went out and found some houseplants. Hopefully those will help even my energy out a little. For now I’ll just stay in the house…away from stupid people…

...he was totally asking for it. He was twice my size. He should have been able to defend himself. I even warned him. I said, "If you throw my sandal I will chuck you off this damn bridge."


No one listens anymore.

6 comments: