Friday, June 17, 2011

Plants. Everywhere.


This post is evidence of my current condition. If I was not sick, I would be out doing something productive, instead of sitting here writing about my day.

Every once in a while my mother does an odd job at a green house and gets paid in plants. Before going to the greenhouse today, she asked me what kind of plants I wanted. I asked for a flat of Snapdragons and two spearmint plants. She brought me two flats of Snapdragons and five spearmint plants. She also brought me more than nineteen flats of other plants. The owner of the greenhouse apparently had a lot of plants she needed to get rid of.

So now I have…19 times 23…more than 437 plants. I’d say roughly 500 plants, give or take. I lost count. Not quite sure what I’m going to do with them all. I have a big yard, but I already have things planted everywhere. It really doesn’t help that it’s hot and I’m sick.

I now have thirteen plants in my room. The rest can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment